What is a neck lift treatment
Muscle cramping or cramping can be defined as the involuntary tension that affects the muscles of the body, suffering from severe pain that lasts for a few minutes, and may extend for several hours or days after the relaxation of convulsive muscles. Parts of the body, including the neck, where the neck strain suffers from pain, which in some cases can be very severe and severe, causing the ability to move the shoulders and neck, and increase the pain when moving, and can also result in neck strain headache, dizziness , Twitching at the bottom of them, mussels N luck, most cases of tightening the neck can be controlled by the exercise of some exercises, and follow some tips and home roads, which would address the problem and mitigate them as much as possible.
Treatment of neck strain
In fact, there are some tips and methods that can be followed at home in order to treat some cases of a neck lift, and we mention some of the following methods:
- Take care to take adequate rest.
- Use a comfortable pillow when lying down, keeping the spine balanced, and the head not leaning forward, or rushing back.
- The use of warm compresses and put them on the part of the muscle tension, and can also take a warm bath, because of the effectiveness of heat to reduce pain in the neck tension in some cases, in addition, we find that the use of cold compresses or ice packs and placed on the affected part may also reduce the pain of tension. Either way, can be adopted and repeated several times during the day, and it is worth noting the importance of not hurting the skin when applying hot compresses, or ice on it, so that ice is placed in a cloth and not directly on the skin.
- Reduce and reduce stress as much as possible, as tension can cause neck strain and slow down the healing process.
- Massage to the affected muscle, massage helps to alleviate muscle spasm
In addition to the importance of resorting to home treatment in cases of neck lifting, there are a number of drugs that can be used in these cases, to alleviate neck pain and cramping, and we can mention the following:
- Over-the-counter pain relievers to relieve neck pain, such as aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen sodium, and paracetamol.
- Muscle relaxants include baclofen, chlorzoxazone, carizoprodol, cyclobenzaprine, and tizanidine.
- Steroid injections or anesthetic injections.
Neck lifting exercises
Some stretching exercises effectively contribute to the treatment of neck tension problems. Some of these exercises can be summarized as follows:
- Exercise 1: This exercise can be done by placing one hand on the head, pushing it down toward the left side of the chest, and then repeating this movement by pushing the head towards the right side of the chest.
- Exercise 2: This exercise can be done by standing or sitting, and put hands behind the back, where the person holds one of his wrists with his other hand behind his back, and then the person leaning his left shoulder down slightly and move his head towards his right shoulder, and this exercise is repeated on the other side of the body.
See your doctor
It should be noted that some cases of neck lift may be associated with a number of serious symptoms that may require emergency contact and receive immediate medical attention, such as a feeling of sudden weakness, and feeling numbness in one or both arms, and if the neck tension is accompanied by difficulty in breathing, chest pain, or painful swelling of the neck. In addition, some cases of neck lift require immediate consultation with a doctor for appropriate remedial action.
- Feeling more painful and extended to one or both arms.
- Feeling of a severe headache, accompanied by nausea or vomiting. Fever, with body temperature rising to 388 degrees Celsius or more.