What are the signs of girls puberty ?
The stage of puberty is one of the most important stages that a person undergoes during his or her life, at which stage he is ready to multiply. This stage of sexual maturity and the development of secondary sexual characteristics in humans have an effect on the social, psychological and emotional aspects of the person. Consists of a set of stages or steps in which a series of biological or physical transformations occurs.
Signs of puberty
During puberty there are many physical changes in the female,
Each of which is as follows:
- Breast Augmentation: The growth of the breast begins at the age of nine or ten often, the formation of a small mass under the nipples, in many cases, one of the breasts before the other and be significantly larger than the other at the beginning, but they are soon equal in size during the year It is important to note the importance of parents’ role in educating girls and reassuring them that what is happening is normal.
- PMS: The menstrual cycle occurs for the first time in girls after a period of breast development, often between 12-13 years. Some girls may be different before or after. Blood flow during a period The menstrual cycle is not constant; the blood is usually abundant in two or three days of the menstrual period, and less abundant in two to four days. In addition, the girl may feel disturbed and pain during the menstrual cycle, Increase the level of certain hormones in the body, and may accompany the advent of the session Monthly range of other symptoms such as fatigue, fatigue, bloating, nausea, diarrhea, back pain and upper thighs, which may require taking some painkillers such as ibuprofen or paracetamol to ease the pain of the menstrual cycle. It is necessary to educate the girl about this change in her body by the parents and staff of education in the school, and provide guidance on how to deal with the menstrual cycle and accessories, stressing that menstruation is normal and healthy.
- Changes in the shape of the body: The stage of puberty and the period before it is a clear increase in the length of the girl, and also increases the concentration of body fat in the thighs, arms, and the upper back, in addition to the hips become wider, and more frequent than they were before, and waist becomes narrower, To form the body of an adult girl instead of a child, and notes that some girls are gaining too much weight and faster and requires a diet rich in fruits and vegetables, and exercise.
- The emergence of pubic hair: The appearance of pubic hair after the period of the emergence of the breast in most females, and notes that the hair is initially scattered and soft and straight, and with the progress of time becomes darker and roughness, in addition to growing hair growth on the arms, armpits and legs.
- Mood swings: Girls feel disturbed and moody during puberty. This is due to a change in the level of hormones in the body. These mood swings are often associated with premenstrual syndrome, accompanied by a host of signs and symptoms on the girl, such as anxiety, fluid retention, , And irritability, in addition to the changes and fluctuations in appetite, and it should be noted that these symptoms usually disappear once blood circulation menstrual cycle, and exercise during the menstrual cycle of things that contribute to improve mood.