Increase the growth of chin hair without the need for a laser
Many men around the world dream of the possibility of increasing the growth of the hair of the chin and get a thick chin and shine for a more manly appearance. Unfortunately, sometimes men face difficulties in the growth of facial hair quickly so if you are looking for the normal growth of hair chin, Which can be prepared at home in order to get abundant chin hair. Through this article, we offer you some of the natural ways to help grow chin hair faster at home and you should think of at least one experience to stimulate the growth of chin hair without spending more money or wasting more time.
1-Increase the growth of chin hair with lemon juice and grated cinnamon:
This is the first way to grow your chin hair faster. You can mix the ingredients together to get a mild paste that helps promote facial hair growth more quickly. According to one study on the use of cinnamon for hair growth, you can increase hair growth at home with cinnamon and lemon juice.
How to use cinnamon and lemon juice:
- Hanging from a large cinnamon grinder.
- Two large suspensions of lime juice.
How to prepare:
- Mix both cinnamon with lime juice until you get a cohesive mixture.
- Put the mixture on the skin of the face and leave it for twenty – five minutes and then wash the face.
- Repeat that method twice a day to get the best results.
- You should stop using this method if any irritation occurs to the skin.
2-Coconut oil to increase the growth of chin hair:
Another good way to grow facial hair quickly at home is to use coconut oil. According to one study on the usefulness of coconut oil in the growth of hair, this oil may give you the facial hair you dream.
How to use coconut oil:
- Coconut Oil.
- Rosemary oil.
How to use :
- Mix coconut oil with rosemary 10 to 1.
- Apply the oil mixture to the face using a cotton piece.
- Leave the mixture on the face for about 11 minutes and then wash it with cold water.
- Use this natural method two to three times a week in order to get the desired results.
3 – Eucalyptus oil and increase the growth of hair chin:
Eucalyptus oil is used to promote the growth of facial hair, but in order to be more safe and effective, the oil should not be placed directly on the skin but must be diluted with some water.
How to use eucalyptus oil:
- Eucalyptus oil.
How to prepare:
- Reduce eucalyptus oil by mixing it with water from one to four.
- Place the mixture on the face with a piece of cotton.
- Leave it on the face to get rid of it and wash it.
- Facial Jibwash Apply a moisturizer to the face.
- If you feel irritation or irritation in the skin, immediately wash the oil and stop using it.
4 – keep the face clean and moist:
The accumulation of dead skin cells, oils and dust makes it difficult for hair follicles to penetrate, but if the face is always clean, facial hair may grow faster.
Some tips can be taken to keep your face clean:
- Get rid of skin cells by using a mild facial cleanser with warm water twice a day each morning and evening. It is recommended to use mild detergent instead of soap because the soap is hard on the skin and may cause inflammation.
- Use shampoo twice or three times a week to relieve irritation of the skin.
- After washing the face Apply a layer of moisturizing cream to maintain moisturizing the face and the accumulation of dead skin cells.